Thursday, February 23, 2006

Working Hard for the Money

Well, not hard exactly, but more than usual for this store. The last two days have been fairly busy. I'd much rather it be busy than the way it normally is.

My parents house sale is official as of Sunday. They're coming out here on Saturday to house hunt for a week in Gainesville. They'll be visiting me in Tampa on Sunday. Is it bad that I'm more excited about seeing Jackson (the dog) ? My mom calls me so much I feel like I never moved out. We definitely get along better when we're not living together.

Tuesday night I went to dollar burger night at Bar Louie. You can get a burger for 1.00 and then the toppings are like 50 cents each. They even have weird toppings like olive spread, feta cheese, buttered spinach, etc. REALLY good burgers and a basket of tater tots. (4 bucks total) It was also nice to catch up with Dr M and chat. I'm hoping she stays here and doesn't move to Vegas. I'd miss her. She's really the only person who calls me regularly to do things and hang out. I have quite a few acquaintances, but she's crossed over to friend status. :) Hopefully she doesn't move, but I can understand why she would want to.

G comes home tonight! I always look forward to Thursday.

I'm very over the Olympics. I'm burned out / OD'd. Too much Olympics in a short amount of time. I do enjoy it, I've just been watching too much of it every night after work. Mainly because the other networks aren't even trying to compete with it. The only thing I have to look forward to is new BSG on Friday !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home