Friday, February 10, 2006

Turtles are here!

The turtles have landed. They came in yesterdays mail. They're SO cute!

We're having minor issues with the hotels. There are only two hotels near the beach where we're getting married. But, there are TONS of hotels less than 10 miles away in Honolulu. G and I are staying at the JW Marriott on G's hotel points. (so, for free) The hotel next door is also a Marriott, but a lower end one. But, it's still a VERY nice hotel. My parents got a room last weekend and told me there are only a handful of rooms left for the week of our wedding.

I called G's parents Monday night and told them about the lack of rooms at the Marriott Beach Club so they called that night. They're full. The JW is too pricey for our family's too. Now G's family and his sister have to stay in Honolulu or Waikiki. They're going to talk to a travel agent and see if there's anything they can do about getting into one of the two hotels near our wedding beach.

Everything is so close together though, they really only have to come out to the beach the night of the wedding. Not the end of the world if they have to stay in town, but it would have been nice to at least have the family all together. I can't believe the hotel is full three months in advance. Although, it is the week before Memorial Day weekend.

I feel much better today. I seem to only feel disgusting now when I try to sleep. Extra pillows and gravity are my friend. I know, TMI.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home