Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I'm sick

I'm sick.. and I blame Suzy. All this talk about her snot made me sick !! :p

I think I caught it from one of the numerous patients who were hacking up a lung on me this Saturday. I started to feel bad yesterday afternoon, I went home an hour early, by 8pm I was running a fever of over 101. I took some Advil and went to bed. My fever is gone this morning, but since the doc who could cover for me is moving today.. I'm at work. I made a trip to Teavana to get some more immune-boosting tea and now I'm hiding in my office.

Fortunately, I only have four patients scheduled so it'll be a quiet day and I can nap in my office. Wednesdays are usually our slowest day! (thank goodness) I'm only half way through my work week.. of course it's my week to work six in a row!

1 Comments:

Blogger Suz said...

blame my boss instead, I am.

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home