Monday, February 20, 2006

Sunny days sweeping the clouds away.....

It's been so nice here for the last few days I've been sleeping with the windows open and the ceiling fans on. It's PERFECT weather. Low 70s mid-range humidity, sunny, beautiful.

The day started with a doggie bath. Tiger sorely needed one. He really doesn't mind them much and jumps right into the tub when I get out the dog shampoo and turn on the tub. He's so great about that. After a brief toweling off, I took the doggie outside by the pool to lay in the sun and play with his toy. He entertained the two girls out by the pool, who said they didn't mind he was there. (I would have had to take him inside if they did since dogs aren't really supposed to be in the pool area) I just wanted Tiger to get some sun to dry off and enjoy the lovely weather as much as I was. It's still too cold in the water to go to the Davis Island doggie park. And, going to that doggie park would involve yet ANOTHER doggie bath post-playtime. (he does love getting sandy and disgusting though)

After Tiger's brief foray outside I decided to get some sun myself. yes, I donned a bikini in February. (there are some perks to living in Florida afterall!) I enjoyed reading by the pool for about an hour. That's all I wanted to do, too much time and i'd get pink even with SPF 15. First time in the sun all year so i wanted to be extra cautious. I also have to be careful of the tan lines since I'm getting married in a strapless dress. How on earth am I going to go the next three months in florida with no tan lines ? Can't exactly sunbathe sans top by the condo pool, eh.

The rest of the day involved housework and cooking. Relaxing and nice to enjoy having a day to myself. I'll actually be ready to tackle work again come Tuesday morning. Thank god for days off !!

2 Comments:

Blogger Suz said...

Strapless swimsuit.

Oh, and the laser place is having another special. I'm goign to see if I can find a way to make hairless legs a birthday gift ($300! whooo!). A friend is getting her bikini done. No thanks, a bit much waytoomuch pain.

6:18 PM  
Blogger CWH said...

Strapless swimsuit would fall off ! That's just what I need, eh ? I need the straps !!

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home