Thursday, February 16, 2006

Sold !

My parents sold their house on Sunday. They accepted an offer. The inspection takes place this weekend. If you know anything about my mother you know that she's having a cow right now. They have to be out of the house by the end of March and they have no where to go.

My father interviewed with a company in Ft Lauderdale this last week, but he hasn't heard anything back yet. He should know by the end of the week. If he gets the job, they'll start house hunting in Ft Lauderdale. If he doesn't... they'll most likely go to Gainsville to be near my dad's family.

But, they should be all moved and settled by the time the wedding rolls around. (which makes my mother happy)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That should keep mom busy for a while. :)

10:22 PM  
Blogger CWH said...

EXACTLY !!

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home