Thursday, February 09, 2006

Almost better

You know how when you're getting over being sick you feel kinda okay, but you're still really run down ? That's me right now. I loaded up on Sudafed and Advil before going to be last night (at 945pm) and slept til 830 this morning. I think I spiked another fever last night as I'd wake up freezing and pull up the blankets and then wake up a few hours later really hot and nasty. Gross!

I feel decently enough now... alright enough to be at work at least. G comes home tonight which will be nice. I don't think the dog could take another day of mom not running or playing around the house with him after work. He's seemed very bored and depressed the last few days that I've been sick. Although, he's happily keeping mommy warm in bed. (aww!)

I still have two and a half more days of work this week. Why oh why did I get sick my week of six in a row!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home