Sunday, February 19, 2006

Arena Football... meh.

I finally have a two day weekend for the first time in three weeks! I'm so happy that I get to relax and spend time with G.

Some friends had free tickets to go see the Tampa Bay Storm arena football team. I had never been to arena football and neither had G. So, we figured it would be fun to go! Yeah, we now know why we've never been. YAWN! Oh my god was it boring! There is NO strategy to arena football. It's all offense, no defense what.so.ever. The field is only 50 yards long. The most entertaining part of the whole game were the Storm dancers. Now that's just sad. I wasn't the only one either. I'm not just a jaded girl. I LOVE college football. I'm meh about pro football. Arena football... double meh. I talked to everyone in the group I went with ... I don't think any of us are going back. This was supposed to be Tampa Bay's rival team game too. Oh well.

As my friend Lynne said, " We can scratch that off the list of things we want to do before fifty". Heh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

The secret to arena football is a killer tailgate before the game! Get plenty of food, liquor and good company and the games are much better. :)

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home