Monday, January 30, 2006

The more you say no... the more I say yes

My mother is FRANTICALLY trying to convince me not to get the turtle wedding invites. She hates them.

G and I really like them.. we also like this other one with flamingos on it (which my mother also detests). So, now G and I are joking we're going to get the turtle invites with flamingo response cards. :)

The more she pushes against me... the more I'm going to do it just to spite her. It's my wedding... if I like the turtles I like the turtles. (She doesn't think they look like turtles, by the way). I guess my mother's never spent any time in a surf community.. those turtles are on EVERYTHING! Drive through CA once or twice, you'll see them everywhere!

Here are the flamingos:

5 Comments:

Blogger Suz said...

Flamingoes you say? Go with the flamingoes. And we all know that I'm always more right than Mommy.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Has your mom checked out the landslide vote for the turtles??? I like the flamingoes too! Both are better than the flip-flop.

6:19 PM  
Blogger CWH said...

I generally don't advertise the blog to my mother. (since these days, half of it is about her) But, yes, she's aware my friends like the turtles :)

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tough decision. In general, I'm partial to turtles and like that one the best too :) So cute!

I just bought these:
www.hema1013.com/tutles.jpg

9:22 PM  
Blogger Suz said...

Ok, here's my honest opinion (now that I've seen the flamingoes).

I think the flamingoes are the prettiest. I still think the sunny flipflop things are hideous to the nth degree.

Personally (and yeah, it's me) I'd do the flamingoes because they're cute and turtles are soooo DONE. Yaknow? See what you get?

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home