Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Quiet, then not, then quiet

There was just this wave of patients here. It was so odd. All morning, over three hours, I only saw one patient. Then, after lunch I had four all come in at once. My front desk tech was working with an I&R, the phone was ringing constantly for people ordering contact lenses, and I'm trying to juggle four patients. Madness I tell you !!

Now, things are back to normal and I'm back at my desk. (three hours later) No, it didn't take me three hours to see all the patients. I helped log in our huge contact lens order from yesterday, organize all the paperwork we let stack up during the rush, and make sure all of our charge slips were in order. When we get really busy like that stuff starts to stack up. When it's just me and one tech things get hard to juggle.

This weekend was pretty uneventful. My parents were in town on Sunday to begin their house hunting trip. They stopped by to say hello for two hours or so. The doggies got to play together. We all went out for lunch at Panera to chat. My mom kept grabbing my hand to oogle my ring *sigh*. Then they traveled back to my uncles to make dinner and prep for their house hunting adventures starting Monday. Their cell phone doesn't work at my uncle's house so I guess I'll have to wait to see how they're doing with it all.

That's really all that's going on. No real plans this week. Dr M and a friend came over yesterday to be cheesy girls and watch the Bachelor finale (complete with QUITE the spread of appetizers). I made a fruit plate with homemade cream sauce. So good! Mmmmm mango! Gotta do silly girly things occasionally.

This week's project: wedding invites. Gotta get those done and out the door!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

may i get the recipe for your cream sauce?

2:42 PM  
Blogger CWH said...

It's SO easy !! 1 cup of cream cheese blended with 1 cup of marshmellow fluff. Quick, simple, easy, D-licious!
:) Enjoy!

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home