Friday, June 30, 2006

Early to Rise

I was up a little early today. The electricians were coming to wire our living room walls for the new plasma screen. YAY ! So, I had to be up and ready for work before they got here. (especially since they needed to turn off the power to do the wiring)

G was working from home today so he gets to supervise. I decided to head to work a little early. But, I'm now regretting that decision since my first patient this morning no-showed and I dont have anybody else scheduled til 215pm. AHHH! I'm going crazy I'm so bored. Good thing I brought a book.

Now, to bug everyone on my AIM buddy list for entertainment.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, this is exactly why i don't have any im programs on the computer...i'd do nothing but screw around all day. but hell, if you got not clients (like i'm not on call today, obviously you can tell exactly how productive i am right now), why fake productivity?

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home