Thursday, June 15, 2006

Busy Day

I've been pretty busy today, surprisingly! I like it so much better at work when we're busy. It makes the day go by, I get to meet lots of people, and it makes me happy!

I'm also in a good mood because G comes home tonight. I also get Friday and Saturday off. I can't tell you the last time I had a Saturday off.

I'm starting to get more blog hits from other countries now. I think it's all this talk about Hawaii. Most of my search hits are now things about Oahu and hotels. Why they're clicking on my blog, I'm not sure, but welcome!

This week i've had hits from: the UK (hi Fiona!), Taiwan, India, France and Norway. And of course, the good 'ol US. I think it's kinda cool that my blog is getting outside the US now. Kinda fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home