Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Get More

I called T-Mobile at lunch today. My phone has been making an obnoxious high pitched squeal whenever I make a phone call. The guy at the TMobile store even heard it when he picked up my phone without making a call.

So, I called customer service. A very nice lady helped me within TWO minutes. SO NICE to not have to be on hold twenty minutes to do something for a change.

They're sending me a new phone as long as I ship my old one back. But, I have to pay 9 dollars for shipping. It's not my fault the phone is broken... why should I have to pay for shipping ? At least they pay to ship the crap phone back.

I want my Sprint phone back !! I loved my Sprint phone.. I just hated Sprint. Alas they use a different system so I can't even unlock my old phone. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home