Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Moving Day

My parents closed on our Houston house today. It's gone. They're officially homeless until next Tuesday when they close on the Gainesville house. Jackson is going crazy with all the boxes. Poor dog has never know any house but this one. (unlike our previous dog, Solo, who moved with us three times)

This past week actually hasn't been that eventful. I've been trying to keep up with the running, spin class, and work outs. I've got only a week and a half until friends from optometry school see me in a bikini. eek!

G and I went to see V for Vendetta on Sunday. G really liked it. I enjoyed it, but not as much as G did. It was a little dark. I guess I was in the mood for a more fluffy movie. Natalie Portman was phenominal in this movie though. Crazy good.

Since yesterday was my day off I mainly relaxed. Tiger and I took a jaunt to the dog park to play Chuck-It. He LOVES Chuck-It. And, I love wearing out the dog. I got some pool time, even though it was almost too cold for it. Of course today, while I'm at work, it's GORGEOUS outside. I also got to clean the house and read a book. It was so nice to not have anything looming over me.

Yesterday I also got my very first wedding present. YAY! My friends liz and mark got us something off of our honeymoon registry. whoo hoo!!

The biggest news was also from yesterday. Dr M gave her month notice. she is officially moving to Las Vegas. I've known for awhile now, but she finally gave notice at work that she's leaving. I'm happy for her, but I'm kinda sad. she's become my best Tampa friend... and now that we're getting to know each other really well.. she's leaving. *sigh* Not that I want her to stay for me, but still.. it sucks.

back to the patients... !

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

First off, what is a "honeymoon registry"? Next, where are you registered?

5:05 PM  
Blogger CWH said...

A honeymoon registry is where you register for activities for your honeymoon... rather than a bunch of useless housewares we'll never use and will clutter up the condo!

You can check it out at www.honeyluna.com

Type in my last name to pull it up! :)

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home