Friday, March 17, 2006

Catching Up

I finally got hold of one of my friends yesterday. We'd be playing phone tag for two or three weeks now. She's doing a masters in hospital administration here at TGH so she works weird hours. We finally talked and decided to take the doggies for a long walk together yesterday after work. (our doggies LOVE each other!) After our nice long walk we headed over to this Greek place she knew about, which ironically happens to be in the same shopping center as Let's Eat. I'd always been meaning to go try it out! SO GOOD. It's not quite Niko Niko, but it's as close as I've found.

And, my best friend needs a hug. I LOVE YOU, SUZ !! Wish I had the time off to come down there for a visit. I MISS YOU!! (and you'll find a way through this)

Today was my second laser appointment for the hair removal. My technician decided to turn "the energy up" on the laser this time. I wasn't quite sure what that meant other than OH MY GOD it hurt so much more than last time. I think she does that by moving the guide on the laser so that the laser is firing closer to your skin. OW !! I really didn't remember it snapping quite so hard last time. And then there's the smell. Yeah, it smells like when you burn your hair with the curling iron. Kinda nasty, but once it's done it's SO much better than shaving! I love being able to head to the pool without having to jump in the shower first to shave! So great! Thanks for convincing me to go, Suz.

On the way home tonight I have to stop at packet pick-up for a 5K G and I are running tomorrow morning. Hopefully I can get up for an 8am start time.

G's home with an electrician right now. G tried to "fix" an outlet of ours that was sparking behind the face plate. Well, needless to say now our outlet doesn't work at ALL and I've had to use a flashlight to find my clothes in our master bedroom closet. It's like camping! Since the electrician is at the house anyway, G's going to have him finally install the ceiling fan we've had in the master bedroom in a box for five months now.

Okay back to work....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home