Monday, March 20, 2006

Happy news!

I got the best phone call today ! My brother called before lunch time to tell me he and his wife were coming to the wedding !! yay !! Originally, he said they couldn't go because they already had a trip planned in July for their five year anniversary. (and they couldn't afford two trips) I'm so very excited their coming. I'm also excited that I'll get to see my nephew for the first time! Aww.

Mondays are my days to get all of my errands done. I ran to Target to get all of household things I needed. Ooo fun! I also stocked up on cards since everyone I know has birthdays in late March and mid-April.

My plaque came in the mail today as well. It's my Florida Optometric Association plaque that I'll have to hang in the office tomorrow. Not that anyone cares, but it makes me look involved. (which I hope to be soon!)

I also got a massage. There's this massage place near my house that I've been meaning to try out. Since my calves were sore from the race and my neck and shoulders were so stiff I was getting headaches I broke down to spend the money. I was happy with my therapist until he got my legs. I was very uncomfortable with how he was attempting (or rather not attempting) to keep my backside covered. he also commented on my birthmark. then, he started trying to tell me things my birthmark looked like (like cloud animals or some shit). way to make me waaaay uncomfortable dude. I really like the spa, but I'm going to ask for a different MT next time. He didn't impress me. I should come out relaxed and they should make me feel comfortable. he didn't.

I braved spin class today. I did take it mildly easy on the tension since my legs were still sore from this weekend. It wasn't my normal spin instructor and I didn't really like the replacement. She didn't give us the proper warm up and didn't tell us what she was going to do in advance. Laura always tells us what's coming up and counts down to the next step. I like that so I'm not always half a beat behind the instructor.

The rest of this evening is relaxing, playing with the mutt and paying bills. Whoo !

I'm still so excited D is coming to the wedding!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home