Thursday, March 09, 2006

Sorry

I know I haven't been blogging much lately, and I apologize. There really hasn't been that much to discuss. I think of little things during the day, and then when I sit down to write I never remember them. I need to start making notes!

I spent almost all day Sunday with G getting our wedding invites done. The printing process took WAY longer than I thought it would. Turns out formatting custom cards to your printer and getting them to print out correctly on my POS printer...NOT fun or easy. I took an average of eight tries on EACH card to get them done. Thank god for scrap paper! But, they're done.. and we got them in the mail Tuesday. I spent part of Monday morning searching the post offices for the 0.63 cent "wedding" stamp. They came out march 1st and G showed them to me in one of his magazines. So, that's what's on our invites. It comes in packs with one wedding envelope stamp (for the invite) and a first class stamp for the RSVP card. Kind of a neat idea since wedding invites are ALWAYS over the standard mail rate.

Tuesday at work we were actually BUSY! I made a bonus on a TUESDAY! That doesn't happen. I usually only make bonus on Saturdays. I'll take it !!

Wednesday I discovered a store in the mall that has cute tops for like 12 bucks. Found some cute shorts for Mexico/Hawaii/summmers in FL. I finally found shorts with LONGER than a 1" inseam and no gaudy "old lady" elastic waistband! Thank you J.Crew! :)

One of my patients today is one of the most prominant socialites in Tampa. She was a VERY sweet lady. (and bringing her children in next week) yay for good connections!

G is on his way home... !! I love Thursdays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home