Wednesday, January 25, 2006

No Internet..... NOOOOOO !!

So, the DSL has been out at work for three days now. I'm going crazy. I'm so used to getting things done at work I don't know what to do when there's no internet.

yesterday, we were fairly steady at work (for a Tuesday) and I still read 70 pages of my book.

Today I finished two entire magazines and fielded calls from the place in Hawaii I'm considering having my wedding dinner at. They're emailing me fixed price menus and photos of the site.

I also discovered today that my favorite wedding invitations that I saw at Crane and Company just before Christmas... have gone out of print. They sold out. Which means I'm back to square one on invitations. After spending most of the evening playing on websites I have yet to find something I like half as much. It was simple, fun and able to be printed at home. What I've found is cheesy, schmaltzy, hideously flowery, or horribly overpriced. (ie 50 cards for 400 dollars !!)

Thank god I'm only doing this wedding stuff for four months. I'd go crazy if it were any longer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering where you were... i totally miss my aim buddy! I've had zero patients today, beat that :) two appointments for 5:30 and 6:00 to look forward to.

good luck on your invitation hunt, can you post pictures of what you are choosing from?

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home