Saturday, December 30, 2006

Dallas


December 29th G and I left to spend a few days in Dallas with the in-laws. Presents were exchanged, so we got two Christmas days. (which is always fun) G's mom got me this really cozy fuzzy warm VS robe. LOVE it.. although, it's almost too warm for Florida. But, mainly we asked them for a gift card so we could get our new drapes. I felt so grown up asking for drapes. Heh.

It was fairly cold in Dallas while we were there (to us anyway).

Saturday afternoon I met up with Hema and Ashley at Christina's restaurant in Garland. For future refence: if y'all ever go there to DO NOT order a "medium" margarita. This thing was a TANKARD! SO NOT MEDIUM !! It was so wonderful to get to see my girls again !! It's so weird to be out of school now and not see these people who you grew so close to for four years. I used to see them all day every day. After lunch, Hema had to rush back to work (BOO!) so Ash and I went shopping. YAY! I got the CUTEST skirt at Ann Taylor. It wasn't on sale, but I just had to.

That afternoon was also the Texas game vs Iowa. It almost isn't comment worthy. G and I ended up going running during halftime just so I'd stop yelling at the screen for awhile. Thank GOD we didn't end up losing to a 6-6 team. I couldn't have handled that. Or rather, wouldn't have handled that very well. But, fortunately that didn't end up happening.

That night, G's mom made us a wonderful dinner.. and G and I once again proved our Trivial Pursuit superiority. Hee. It was a very short, but nice trip back to Texas. Next time I'll have to make it to Austin to see my brother, Keri, and little Hudson (who's not so little anymore).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home