Thursday, December 07, 2006

Holiday Party

Tonight was the annual Hillsborough County Optometric Association Xmas Dinner. Turns out I was one of the only younger docs in attendance. The few people I really wanted G to meet weren't there. We did have an okay time meeting the people around us, but the food was mediocre.

I had fillet and they over cooked it. The lobster mashed potatoes were dried out. Overall, I was throughly unimpressed with the restaurant. So, if you're in Tampa... I'm not a big fan of Grille 29 in Channelside. Maybe we just hit an off night since it was a banquet type party. But, I really wasn't very impressed.

I always feel kinda bad, though when I have to drag G to one of these things. I know he doesn't know anyone and it's kinda awkward for him. Fortunately, no one really talked shop. It makes the conversation so much better. There was a doc there from Plant City who is very very nice. Fun guy to talk to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home