Thursday, December 14, 2006

We all fall down...

One of my co-workers is moving to Georgia in a week. She used to work at my office and now she's a tech at Tyrone Square (it's closer to her house).

We had a going away party last night for her at Splitsville. Splitsville is an upscale bowling alley. They have three or four bars, private rooms, pool tables , and twelve bowling lanes. It's very nice. I've heard the food is good there too, but I've never eaten there. They have everything from pizza to sushi.

So, there are 8 of us bowling. Three of us are docs. The rest are techs and hubby's/boyfriends of techs. Two people fell down ... I SO wish I'd brought my camera. I had it in my hand as I was leaving, but stopped to close some doors for the dog and then walked out without it. It would have been classic to have pictures of people falling down bowling. The floor was REALLY slippery, in their defense. A few of us ended up rolling up our pants jr high style to keep from slipping on them. It would have been a great picture !! (guys included too) The two people who were in the lead/winning were the only two people (out of 8 remember) who broke 100. yes, we all suck really bad... especially after a few beers.

One of the docs had a few too many so he went from strikes to gutter balls. Quite amusing. I called his wife to see how he's doing this morning (they're both off today) and he seems to be fine. Apparently she force fed him water and bread before he went to bed. But, almost the entire office is dragging this morning. We had a really great time last night. I'll be very sad to see Sam go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home