Saturday, July 08, 2006

Did you really just say "oops!" ?

Monday the company we bought our new TV from called to set up an appointment for us to have the TV installed. Since G works from home on Friday that's when I told them to show up. They said they'd call Thursday with what time they're coming.

Thursday they leave a message on our answering maching saying the instillation team will be at our home between 10am and 12pm. Okay, fine.

Friday we get a call at 11am from the company. Um, we're really sorry. We never should have called you. We actually don't have your TV in stock. The installers showed up this morning and we realized the only TV we have in the back in your model is an open box returned TV. Um Oops. We're really sorry.

Now fortunately they said this to G. If it had been me I would have gone bezerk. There's no excuse for this level of incompetence with as much money as we just dropped in your store. I expect better customer service than this. I called them Friday afternoon and asked to speak to the manager. I'm getting money off this instillation dammit for G having to stay home from work to wait for them when they had no intention of coming. Apparently the manager was at lunch. I left my work number. And, he never called me back.

I'm calling again today. Fear my wrath. You'd think at SOME POINT this week someone would have pulled their head out of their ass and said "hmmm lemme go in the back and make sure we actually HAVE their TV ??!!! " Freakin' unbelieveable

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home