Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Score Update?

I tried to check the Optometry Board website when I got home this evening. My profession was no longer on the drop down menu. It disappears like that when they're "updating the system". AHHHHHHH !!! Does this mean I could know by the end of the night? Could they torture me like this for days?! (probably,yes) Can I handle the stress anymore?? (probably, no)

I spent most of today at work helping Dr J look up answers for her TQ quizzes for her CE from FOA a few weekends ago. I could answer most of the questions without looking them up (or even attending the lectures) which is why they give new grads in Florida a two year waver on CE. I'll stating taking classes for continuing education in 2007. (which really isn't that far away when I stop and think about it)

G found out his next project is going to be at Chevron in... (wait for it )... HOUSTON!! So, now that I no longer live there he gets a project there. Damn you work staffing gods.. DAMN YOU!! He leaves tomorrow to work out there for two days and then he'll fly back. (and leave again Monday morning)

I'm trying to figure out plans to go scuba dive with my uncle and cousin Sunday. We're talking about diving in Boynton Beach. They have both reef and lobster diving which would be a lot of fun since I've never done either. G would have to sit out since he's flying on Monday (you can't fly within 24 hours of diving). But, he still wants to go with us and be in the boat and take pics, etc. Hopefully they'll let him since hopefully the boat won't be too full. I'd love him to go but I'd feel really bad that he's not diving. We'll see how all the details work out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus, when it rains, it pours! :|

Good luck...let us know bout those scores hon.

*luck*

-Pete

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cannot believe that g has a project in houston. seriously. Oh, did you get that scuba certification thingy? Sounds like that'll be a blast!

I was thinking the scores would take the typical 6-8 weeks rather than 3 weeks... torture either way. *hugs*

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home