Monday, August 08, 2005

The new gym

G and I scouted out a new gym on saturday. It's only 3 blocks from our house and we run by it all the time. Once we realized we were both gaining some weight due to our eating habits and only working out sporatically... it was time to find a gym!!

The gym might not be the shinest or the newest, but they have everything (spinning, classes, ab and stretching room, weights, tons of treadmills and eplipticals and of course all the nautilus stuff)

Today was my first spinning class. not my first ever, but the first one since probably 1999. The UH gym didn't have spinning. It was just as brutal as I remembered. But, at least my ass isn't sore from the eat and I feel like I got a very good workout. I'll definitely go back. I also want to check out the body pump class (aerobics with weights) and the hip hop dance class. (back to my roots.. somewhat)

At the end of my week free trial.. I'll most likely sign up for a gym membership.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just went up a dress size (or two!) I blame my mom, she won't stop cooking! I should take cue and sign up with a gym stat.

Friday morning to Saturday afternoon... that was a super short trip :) One of ya'll must be a pro at travelling ;) I always thought that small wedding parties were impossible, 50 does sound like a great group.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Megalofyia said...

Where are you all the time now?? I have EYE questions!!!
Hope all is good! When I have time and stuff I'll update my blog so it has my summer pictures.
Georgina

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home