Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Lack of Sleep

I can't get any sleep. I keep going over and over the exam from Sunday morning in my head. How much partial credit did I get for BIO? How bad did they nit-pick me on station two? Is there ANY way I passed this damn test? How am I going to tell the three people waiting for me to begin work that I didn't pass? Do I tell them I'm concerned about it? If I do tell them I'm concerned are they going to go hire someone else? AHHH! There's no way I'm going to make it through three weeks of waiting! I'm going to get an ulcer.

I couldn't sleep last night so I got up at 715 this morning to go running. Now, I'm ready for work and really don't feel like going. I feel like a complete basket case and loser of a doctor.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

First off, YES, there is a way that you passed your exam. Get positive girl!!! I know that is easier said than done, but remember, you are one smart cookie and you always stress more than you need to! Try not to get an ulcer. I'll be sending you happy, success thoughts. :)

Love ya!

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they really put you through the ringer to say the least. I really don't know what to say... it's difficult to stop thinking about what you did and didn't do, but you should know that you are a totally great doctor and a really hard worker which does give you big points on this practical.

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home