Sunday, October 14, 2007

Buccs game!


After much anticipation, the day of our Buccs game arrived !! G and I bought tickets early so we could get tickets to the game we wanted: Buccs/Titans. G knew I'd want to see Vince Young live. (what a good hubby)

We took at cab to the stadium to avoid traffic and parking problems. It's $25 to park at Ray Jay. The cab was 10 and I didn't have to worry about traffic, someone else did. Nice.

We got to the stadium an hour and a half early to walk around and explore. Saw the pirate ship, the food options, the expense of beer! ($7 for a Blue Moon!!!!) Good lord. Hot dog, beers, and a hamburger = $24.

We had seats on the 50 yard line.... on the very... last... row. WAY WAY up high. So high in fact, the national anthem fly over felt like it was right above our heads. (cuz it was)


I got some great pics !! It was SO HOT at the game. There was no shade unless you went back into the tunnel for the bathroom. G and I drank TONS of water. And, because we were at the game, Vince Young pulled a quad in the third quarter on a dinky play.
I blame the Madden curse.




All in all though,we had a GREAT time! We just decided we're waiting until November to go if we go next year.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Wow, blog photos!!! :) Glad you had a great time. Bummer about Vince. I'm such an idiot, I was watching the game on TV and TOTALLY forgot that was the game you were going to!

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm telling ya girl, this is why i live in a place with 4 seasons...it's october, so the high is maybe 80 during the day, and it drops into the 50s at night. niiiiice.

11:44 AM  
Blogger CCT said...

I totally forgot you were going to this game too!
Homer Simpson voice: Mmm. Blue Moon.

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home