Monday, August 20, 2007

I'm a slacker

About blogging that is. I can't believe it's been two weeks since I've written anything.

Unfortunately, most of the major things happening in my life right now I can't really blog about.

G and I have been pretty boring lately. We spent part of yesterday looking for a new area rug for our living room. Even with the "soft paws" the dog is still scratching up the floor. We picked one out at Home Depot, which I really like. Unfortunately, it's not listed on their website so I can't post pics until after it gets delivered next week.

The half marathon training is going well. I did five miles on the treadmill yesterday since it was entirely too hot to run outside.

Well, I need to go get ready. Lily is coming to pick me up to try a Polish restaurant in Clearwater. Mmmm pirogies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home