Thursday, October 11, 2007

Quiz Time!

Apparently the whole 2 week vs 1 month lenses thing is escaping the mental grasp of two of my techs. They're in college, so I just can't figure out how they can't do this. After the second or third mistake.. it's QUIZ TIME !!

Before patients showed up today I sat at my desk in my office and wrote up a contact lens quiz. It covers supply time lines, ordering info, insurance, red eyes, and a bonus question.

I've been very lazy this week. I'm just tired and I don't know why. I think it's because my week last week was so mentally draining. I had to let an employee go, I had two patients in a custody battle over a patient/child fighting with each other (through me) on the phone, and then I had to read the oh so lovely comment left for me below this post. Even though I know I am good at what I do, it still hurts to read something like that and realize that someone who's supposed to be a colleague could be so hateful. I was going to delete is, but figured I'd leave it to show y'all what I'm dealing with here.

I was invited to a movie last night with Lily, but decided I'd much rather sit on the couch and play with the dog.

I can finally go to the gym again ! I think this is improving my mood tremendously. I can't run, but I can do 30-40 minutes pain free on the recumbent bike. I'm not putting any weight on my Achilles that way and I can still get in my cardio workout. YAY!

Plans are in motion for when two of my classmates invade Tampa for the AAO conference in two weeks. We've got dinner plans, I just have to figure out where to take them. Hmmm decisions decisions.

3 Comments:

Blogger CCT said...

Need a 'control' for your quiz? I'll take it ;)

2:58 PM  
Blogger Suz said...

If there's anything I've learned, it's that the current crop of college students are depressingly lazy and/or just flat out dumb.

I'm sorry I missed all of the comment fun. I read on bloglines, which doesn't post the comments, so I missed the fun.

If it means anything, I got great joy at giggling at the commenter. Someone has some issues.

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

re: your commenter: hahahaha. that's what we on the internet call a troll. since he left his steaming pile of textual poo in an anonymous fashion, it's clearly some jerk with no interest in having a *discussion* just one in loudly announcing his godlike point and then running away before anyone can smack him upside the head like the schoolyard bully he clearly was/still is. adults don't play like that, silly little man.

oh, and if it's any help, obvs i'm not a "real dr" either, since my cracker-jack box degree is neither an md or a phd. let's all be glad we're *not* colleagues of his...

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home