Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Dear girl behind me on the recumbent bike at the gym:

I come to the gym to escape and get in a good workout. I do NOT come to the gym to listen to you prattle away on your cell phone. Granted, you were not alone, there were two other people RUNNING on treadmills talking on the cell phone... but you were by far the loudest. I did, however, get to practice my Spanish as I had to actively translate your conversation in order to eavesdrop. But, if you didn't want me to eavesdrop you would not be holding your conversation on the recumbent bike at the gym. You do realize you're not working out very hard if you can have a 30 minute conversation about your love life and your latest shoe shopping excursion whilst peddling your bike and not even breathing hard.

No love.
Me

1 Comments:

Blogger CCT said...

OMG you're hilarious! I HATE when people go to the gym and don't actually work out. I'm like, get outta my way and OFF 'my' equipment :)

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home