Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Flaming servers = FUN at the office!

I come in this morning to discover the Eyemed server went down in a flaming ball of badness yesterday. As of this morning, it's still not back up and running. Verifying patients insurance is back to the stone ages of manual verification by phone. With every office in the country trying to call Eyemed for verification, you can just imagine what the hold times are like for my techs. The next available representative will be with you in... 27 minutes.. please be patient, your call is very important to us. Ugh. I'm trying to field all the appointment phone calls myself so that we can save one tech on the phone handling insurance problems.

G and I had a very relaxing weekend. We didn't do much. Watched a movie Friday night after a nice dinner out at Maddogs and Englishmen. (awesome foodie English pub.. which, I know sounds like an oxymoron but it's fabulous!) We did end up going to see Spiderman 3 on Sunday. Every time Emo Peter would come on the screen I'd collapse in a fit of giggles to the point where G would have to nudge me. The unintentional comedy scale was VERY high. The movie was, in fact, rather weak. They had entirely too many plot lines in the air at once. It just didn't flow right.

Monday Tiger and I headed to the vet for his annual exam and shots. Everything turned out very well. I was very happy. He had a few lumps I wanted biopsied and were concerned about but they turned out to just be lipomas. YAY! I had another appointment with the personal trainer. She's kicking my ass, but that's what I pay her for. After only three weeks I'm starting to see definition in my body again. I find out in two weeks how much body fat I've lost. I spent the rest of the day hunting for an anniversary present for G. I found what I was looking for.. at Target of all places. I'll blog about that after I give it to him.

And, back to work I go !

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Oh SOOO jealous, dinners out, movies in a theater, time at the gym and a PERSONAL TRAINER. Oh if only... :)

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home