Thursday, April 05, 2007

Updating.. finally

Yes, I've been feeling very un-blogworthy lately. Is that a word ?

Our kickball season is officially over. We ended up 3-6-1. We definitely still have room for improvement. They scheduled kickball playoffs for April 14th, which we're all rather pissed about. We play regular league games on Tuesday -- clearly Tuesday is the day that's good for everyone. So why schedule playoffs on a Saturday and only give us two weeks notice to plan. Half of our team can't make it. We'll probably have to forfeit the entire playoff. It's just wrong. Had we known going into the season that they were doing this on a Saturday we could have planned appropriately. Personally, I'm going to be in Wisconsin for my grandmother's 95th birthday so I won't be attending. I'd much rather see my grandma and assorted cousins. I also get to see my brother, sister in law, and nephew. YAY!! I can't wait to see how much he's grown.

Yes, I'm still working six days a week, which is probably why I'm not blogging. There's really not much to talk about when you have no life outside of work. Right now, I have work and I have kickball. I run after work or go to the gym, but that's pretty much all there is to my life right now.

Dr W might have a new doctor for St Pete. They've interviewed and he's working a test run this week. I'm crossing my fingers he likes it so I can stop working six day weeks. They're killing me.

And just for fun: Here's a picture of St Patricks Day week when we played kickball in kilts. (not me, I didn't own one at the time and couldn't find one long enough to play in on short notice)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if any of your bekilted friends are single, have 'em call me. rowr!

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home