Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Up Up and Away !!

I booked my hot air balloon trip, yesterday. G and I are taking off July 14th for a hot air balloon ride and champagne brunch. I'm so excited. There will be MANY pictures taken. I just hope weather conditions hold out since I had to ask for a special Saturday off work to go!!

G and I also finished the living room this Sunday. I'm waiting for the lighting to be right in the house to take pictures of it. In some lights it looks baby blue instead of the sage green it is. It does make the room look so much bigger and I think it'll look great once we get our floors in.

I've been so busy with work the last week and a half I've been a very lazy blogger. I have pictures from our trip to the Picnic Island dog park. I'll post those when I get home. I have tomorrow off so I'm going to try to catch up on the blog !! Promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home