Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My 6 weird things...

I was tagged by Kate for 6 weird things about myself..... Hmmm lemme see.


1) Well, for one thing.. I'm a Hasher. If this doesn't qualify for weird I don't know what does. Basically, a bunch of grown adults run around on a trail trying to find splotches of flour another runner has left behind and then drink when we're finished. We also give each other crazy nicknames.

2) When I was little I wanted to be a librarian. I'm scarily obsessed with books. I can still spend all day in a library. I have a stack about about 50 books I want/have to read. I also love the smell of old books.

3) I have entire conversations with my dog. Mostly when my husband is out of town, but the dog is a great listener.

4) I get really irritated when people come in to my office and say "OH MY GOD doc, I'm SO blind !!!" These people are usually 20/25. Um.... yeah. I'm -10.00 and can't see the big E. Don't even talk to me about "blind".

5) My right foot is half a size bigger than my left. Which wouldn't be so bad if I didn't wear a size 10. When you wear a 10 the only other size in the store is 11. No one makes a 10.5 So, if I get shoes that fit my right foot, they're too big for my left and if I get shoes that fit my left, my right foot's in pain. Generally, the only shoes that I'm comfortable in are open in the back or my running shoes. They actually make a women's 10.5 in running shoes. Much love for my running shoes. (I love you Mizuno)

6) I love scarves (I have five and am making a sixth)... and I live in Florida.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know, dear, you really can't run around claiming to all have wacky nicknames bestowed on each other by the hash group and then NOT share what yours is!!

10:50 PM  
Blogger CWH said...

My hash name is ... (wait for it)... Ball Checker.

I feel like I live in Animal House every time I say that. Your Delta Tau Chi name is.. Flounder.

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home