Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Poor Doggie

I was up almost all night with Tiger. Poor thing had a bad case of the doggie runs :( So, he was waking me up almost hourly to run downstairs to do his doggie business. Thank GOD my dog loves me enough to wake me up to take him out. It's SO much better than scrubbing that stuff out of the carpet at 3am. I love my dog !!

I went home at lunch today to check up on him. He seems to be better. I have no idea what brought this on. He hasn't eaten anything weird that i know of. he is a little lethargic... maybe he caught a little virus or something. All I know now is he is getting better.. and that it a good thing.

Now I just have to stay awake to get through my day. I've already downed a Starbucks and a Diet Coke. I'm also making the staff yawn because I keep yawning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home