Sunday, July 23, 2006

Drama finally comes to an end

The plasma TV drama is FINALLY over.

When it originally happened, I was too angry to even blog about the TV drama. By calling Sound Advice last week to find out the new delivery date on my TV (we were already five days past the THIRD re-do delivery date) I got hold of a manager. He informs me that the store can no longer GET that model of TV. WHAT??!! Again, why the F*** did you losers put it on SALE !!

He explained my options were:
1. wait SIX WEEKS for the newer model of our TV
2. Get our money back
3. change the TV over to another brand

Since we didn't want another brand.. and these guys had already dicked us over TWICE we decided to get our money back. These guys didn't deserve our money.

Refund in hand we trotted over to Circuit City. MIRACULOUSLY they have our same TV. Same model number same EVERYTHING! They have 500 of them in their warehouse !! (can't get the model my ass, Sound Advice)

So, we tried to get CC to match the other stores sale price (250 dollars less), but since Sound Advice was no longer selling the model, they wouldn't price match. At this point, I was so fed up it was worth the extra 250 just to not have to deal with this BS one more day.

My new TV is FINALLY being delivered on Friday. The installers come on Saturday and I'm have a Battlestar Galactica DVD marathon on Sunday. HEH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home