Monday, April 03, 2006

Weekend.. what weekend ?

I had my busiest Saturday ever at this office two days ago. It really wasn't that many patients, but they were ALL contact lens patients. The contact lens patients pay more and therefore I make more. I was able to make up for an entire day off this week with the bonus money I made on Saturday. Pretty sweet deal if I do say so myself. I actually prefer it busy. I'm in my office less, surfing the internet less, and it just makes my day go so much faster.

Sunday, as I'm sure you're aware, started DST. Unlike Suz, I actually like DST. Although, I do agree it would be so much easier if we just stayed on it year round. I like it for the mere reason that it's not dark when I get home from work. I can take the doggie running with me before it gets dark. It makes me happy and it of course makes the doggie happy.

I attempted to go play tennis with G on Sunday. For some reason my head wasn't in it and I played like crap. I did so much better last time we went. I ended up getting so frustrated with myself G told me to take off early since it was making it un-fun for both of us. It just felt like this weeks training was a GIANT step backwards. I did so sucky I didn't even get to work on my backhand. My forehand still looked like ass. I have to try to find a practice wall somewhere to practice by myself so I don't have to torture G any more. I feel bad for him. He needs to get out and have someone to actually play a real game with.

The rest of the day was spend cleaning the house and doing laundry in preparation for our trip to Mexico this week for Ashley's wedding. I'm so very excited. Is it wrong that I'm more excited to see my friends than I am to go to the wedding ? But, isn't that the way it always is with weddings. I don't know many people other than the bride and groom that are actually excited about the wedding itself.

I'm trying to wake up at work this morning. I got up at 5am to take G to the airport. Otherwise he'd have to leave his car at the airport for two weeks. And, that's just too darn expensive. So, in taking one for the team I drove him, then came home, but couldn't get back to sleep. I'm dragging big time at work. It's going to be a really long, slow day today, too. Oh well. I'm here... and it makes up for a day I'm taking off. So, I'll take it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suz said...

I don't dislike DST at all. I just hate time changes. I think it's ludicrous.

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home