Sunday, April 30, 2006

Dog Sitting


My friend Denise went to Fort Myers for the weekend to visit a friend who's moving to Israel. She asked me to walk her dog Saturday after work. Denise's dog Dolce is Tiger's best friend. They LOVE each other. so, after work I walked Dolce and brought her over here to play with Tiger. Tons of chasing, tug-o-war, and romping insued. Dolce's a little more vocal than Tiger so after 1130 I had to take her home. i was going to let her sleep here with us, but she and Tiger kept wanting to play and we knew we'd get no sleep. (no good for G's only night all week to sleep in) So, Dolce went back home to sleep

This morning, G and I were walking home from lunch and I decided to check on Dolce to see if Denise's other friend had come to pick her up. (she was supposed to come before 11am). It was now 1240 and Dolce was still home. Poor doggie. So, I ran the poor thing downstairs (it'd been almost twelve hours since she'd gone walkies) and now she's happily playing at my house. I left a note on Denises door in case her friend decides to show up telling her that Dolce is at my house. Poor puppy. At least she's back and happily playing with Tiger now. I feel so bad for her. I left a message for Denise telling her I have the dog, just in case her friend doesn't see the note I left .

Back to puppy play time !!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww i love that picture. soooo cute!

verizon better send that new router asap....

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home