Saturday, April 15, 2006

Crazy Saturday

For a day that had two exams and seven contact lens checks on the schedule, Saturday turned into a crazy day. The first hour started off slowly, and then things just took off. I think everyone came in because of the holiday weekend. The shopping day before everyone saw family for Easter dinner.

I ended up being crazy busy and making some bonus money. Yay bonus money!

I had one patient pass out on me. Vasovagal... and it's always men. I went out to get his wife and she wasn't too terribly suprised.

I also had the ever-popular intoxicated patient. I guess everybody celebrates Easter in his/her own special way, eh?

I was very glad to come home to G, who had dinner ready for me. (and a nice glass of wine) Ahhh!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy crap. drunken patients. i mean, yeah, i guess if you're going to the dentist it can be stressful and some moron might feel the need to "sedate" himself... but to get your eyes checked??! you'd kinda think you need to be able to focus for that to work out, right?

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home