Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter in Gainesville


G and I drove up to my parents new house in Gainesville for Sunday dinner. Tiger spent the entire trip up there looking out the window or with his head over my or G's shoulder.

My parents house is SO CUTE ! The entire house is tiled except for the master bedroom, which has hardwood floors. Lots of huge windows and bathroom skylights. A doggie door to the fenced-in back yard. A cute porch with two big cushy chairs (to read in of course). Yes, it's lots smaller than what they had in Houston for the same price as Houston. But, they don't really need anything bigger than that. Dave and I are in different cities and we're both married or soon-to-be married. Heck, Dave has even popped out a grandkid.

I wish I had taken pictures of the house. (the inside, I have one of the outside)

Dinner was delicious: ham, pineapple with cheese, green beans, yams. MMM! I got to chat with my Aunt and Uncle who came for dinner, also. We just had a lovely time.

G and I headed back to Tampa about 330pm for the two hour drive home. It's about 130 miles door to door to the new house. I wanted G to have time to relax and pack before he had to get up super early to go back to Houston. Poor G. Him and his 650am flights. that must really get old.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice house :)

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home