Thursday, April 27, 2006

Reputation

Apparently I'm starting to build a reputation. I'm starting to get patients coming in telling me their friends told them to come see me. It makes me very VERY happy. Our office tries really hard to have great customer service. We only get nasty when you make us (like not returning for your follow-up appointment for six months)

Dr F, my boss from the For Eyes near USF (the VA office I worked at) came by the mall on Wednesday to say hello. I was very happy to see him. the office was much nicer than he expected and I'm doing much better than he expected. yay me! he was very nice and we're going to have to catch up again more when he's back in town. Apparently half the office staff I used to work with are not longer at his office. Iiiinteresting. This includes the friend I tried to get a job at my office. (Which Dr F was shocked to hear about... he had no idea she called me)

The internet is still out. Verizon is supposed to get me a new router by tomorrow. THEY BETTER !!

I found my cousin Steve's book is coming out July 11th. (Thank you Amazon.com) For anyone curious the book is titled Blackstaff : The Wizards. Buy it, my cousin wrote it !! :) I'm SO proud of him !!!!!

Now I'm back to staring at flight trackers. G's flight is 1.5 hours late! Again!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen D. Sullivan said...

Gosh, cuz....

Thanks for the plug. I'm flattered.

If I see sales numbers around Tampa spike due to your customers buying my book, I'll buy you and G dinner when S&I visit. :)

SES

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home