Sunday, April 23, 2006

Sunday shoppers


G and I spent our Sunday off shopping. (so not normal for us) We slept in, which we both needed since G is still sick. Mostly swollen glands and congestion, his fever seems to be gone thank goodness.

We headed off to Champps for lunch, where I was proclaimed an expensive date. (even after I paid for dinner Saturday night) Then, we tromped off to look at wedding rings for G. G very quickly narrowed down the field to four rings. Most of the ones he liked where white gold. He did pick out one that was titanium which was pretty cool. He then narrowed down to two. Many cracks were made about skin tone, palmability into the pocket for a quick "no-I'm-not-married" manuver, and how shiny the ring is to repel women. Although, I know that wedding rings usually do the opposite. Finally G settled on a ring of white gold, with two grooves running around it. It's a very nice ring. I'll see if I can find a picture of it to post. G's ring isn't EXACTLY like this. The area between the two rings on his ring is brushed. It's much prettier than the picture. This is just the closest I can find on short notice.

After that we spent the afternoon looking at flat screen TVs. We found quite a few we liked and narrowed down the field. But, we want to spend more time researching before we buy one. we're also not dead set on getting a TV before we get the floors or window blinds done.

After all the shopping we spent time relaxing and getting G ready to head back to Houston.

1 Comments:

Blogger Monsoon said...

Titanium rings are great. My husband and I have matching ones. titanium doesn't wear ike gold so they can wear the ring with out any excuses. check out www.titaniumcommitment.com they are out of Canada but have a great selection.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home