Thursday, January 12, 2006

Living Under a Rock

This morning I was getting ready for work and listening to the Today show. (I usually turn it on for noise as I'm getting ready) Katie Couric said something like, "unless you've been living under a rock the last few days.. you know the Brad and Angelina are expecting their first child". What?! Guess I've been living under a rock. I had no idea. Honestly, I don't really care. The fascination with celebrity I totally understand, I just try not to be wrapped up in it. Although, with the media blitz they get these days it's hard not to. Stars are human... that's all I've basically learned. It's just publicized when they do something the rest of us do every day.

Tomorrow night G and i are headed to a Lightening game with two of my co-workers. G's never been to a hockey game so it should be lots of fun! I like to watch hockey while I'm at a rink, but it's not something I usually follow on TV. Same with baseball.. unless it's the Astros or RedSox.

My UT championship shirt shipped yesterday. So, now I'm waiting on both that and my bed rails. Bed should get here saturday so G'll have to sign for it. (he has written instructions on what the box is supposed to say before he signs) There's no way I'm going through all of this again if Overstock shipped me a second headboard instead of my rails. (I cringe just thinking about it) And of course, now they've fixed their mistake six weeks later... they're kissing my ass. I've gotten three apology emails since yesterday. Too little too late guys!! Where were you four weeks ago!

There's been some drama at work, but I don't want to write about it while I'm at work. So, I'll leave it for another day. I'm probably taking it way to sensitively, but it's my job and I don't take well to people criticizing me to my boss behind my back. (especially when they don't employ me, make my decisions, or even get any say in how I treat my patients). But, I'll eloborate more on that this weekend. Ahhh bureaocrasy! (sp?) I know... I can't spell. Leave me alone. Blogger's spell check never works for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home