Wednesday, August 24, 2005

People Suck Sometimes

There are two reasons people suck today:

Reason one:

My boss today told me he found out there was cheating on the board exam. SO, this is why the scores are being held up. Apparently people who took the exam Saturday morning called friends who were taking the exam Saturday afternoon and told them the answers to the visual field question. On the exam, they gave us a right and left field and told us to interpret it. They they gave us two questions about the field. There were two or three fields they were using throughout the day. They caught the afternoon people when the started giving the EXACT right answers.... to the WRONG FIELD! You would think people would be smart enough to go.. hey! That answer my friend gave me doesn't match this field.. maybe I should really think about this and give a "real" answer. But no.. they didn't. so, the results are screwed up. I have no idea when I'm going to get my score now.

Reason two why people suck:

I had the RUDEST patient!!
Now, I know guys like this shouldn't get to me. I know there are men out there that hate female doctors. But, why can't he just tell me that ahead of time instead of trying to make me look stupid. He only made the whole office hate him! All girls at the front desk had my back, he was SO RUDE to our opticians, and treated the front desk girls like peons. So, next time y'all go to the doctor be nice to the front desk.. they make things go and they're usually very nice people. They truly can make your break your office.

I'm not drowning my bad day in Thai food. yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home