Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The battle

That's it !! The war is on !! Two days ago I found a flea on my dog..... AHHHH!! So, it's ON little parasites. The dog was sprayed down with flea spray (it's too late for Advantix now even though I'd been using it), the carpet was sprinkled with flea powder crap-ola .. which isn't cheap by the way, the doggie was bathed the next day with oatmeal bath for is raw tummy.. he was scratching and apparently hypersensitive to flea bites... since I only found one flea and one bite. He's also getting doped with Benadryl.. which we were hoping would calm him down some and make it nappy time for a day or two. No such luck. He's just as hyper as normal.

The worst part is.. now all day long (or for the past few days) I always feel like something is crawling on me. Just like in OD school when they'd talk about lice infestations of the eyelid (yes, it's just as gross as it sounds trust me) and the whole class would start scratching themselves psychosomatically. FUN! Just like that.

So far so good.. the dog is still a little raw in spots and itchy. He gets another oatmeal bath tomorrow. I'll keep alternating the spray and the baths until I'm sure it's all gone and he's done itching. Poor baby

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

;) great, thanks... i'm now having the creepy crawly sensation syndrome. This coupled with my roach incident from last night (i'll spare you the details) - it's just perfect.

But seriously, I hope that you're studies are going well.

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home