Saturday, July 23, 2005

Winding down

It's my last two days of studying before boards. I'm mainly using them to review things.. if I don't know the material by now.. I ain't gonna. So, i'm looking over all those numbers and trivial things i'll forget as soon as I take it. (like that Leber's Optic Atrophy has a flat ERG and mitochondrial inheritance)

G will be home next week since his Baltimore project is done. i'm not sure whether it will make me more or less nervous having him home for my week of hell on earth. He's going to stay at home in Tampa with the doggie while I drive to Ft Lauderdale with my parents for my clincial practical.

Monday is my first test: Laws and Rules. It's computerized.. I'm taking it at the Sylvan learning Center here in Tampa. i have to get an 84. It's hurdle number 1. wish me luck !!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck odgirl! Sounds like you've done your fair share or more of studing so I know you'll do awesome!

7:19 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Best of Luck! Of course, I don't think you will NEED luck--you are totally smart and prepared. You're going to do GREAT!!! :)

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home