Monday, July 11, 2005

Blog Search Hits

To prove that even my search hits aren't funny (just like my blog) ... here's my list of blog hits for the last six or so weeks......

Yes, I got this idea from my best friend.. Suz.. she gets all the credit for this fun-type idea :)

UHCO 2005 graduation yes, I graduated from UHCO in 2005 so I guess I blogged about it.. probably more than once

Grades of Ptosis I believe I talked about ptosis in relation to a patient I had back in speciality peds at UHCO

Tampa Optometrist That's me !! Honestly, I should put my office number in my profile paragraph on my sites since I get so many hits on this one

Pictures and Diagrams of Angle Closure Glaucoma I believe I mentioned a patient with angle closure I had one day.. but i have no pics.. sorry.. and you really don't want me to draw, trust me!


Paint Swatches This is, BY FAR, my biggest search term. I spent one or two blogs on G's and my serach for the perfect condo color. I also waxed poetic on how much the Behr paint matching website colors look NOTHING like the color in the can (or on your walls for that matter) DO NOT TRUST THE COMPUTER AT HOME DEPOT!!!



Optometrist,bad does someone honestly think there's a list out there of bad optometrists???



my life as an optometrist that's about as close to my blog title as anyone has gotten.. and the point of my blog in general. Quite a few OD students read my blog (hi guys!)



weird dog behavior because my dog's a freak and I blog about it



hate my optometrist then come to me!!Guaranteed you'll like me or your money back!



visage day spa louetta road this is my second most hit search term.. I went to this spa with a friend after graduation. It's heavenly there!



"get rid of roommate" I do not condone "geting rid of" your roommate.. but if you must.. I heard cement booties are the way to go. I'm also not sure why this hit my blog. I liked my roommate last year.. really




optometry sucks no it doesn't !!




graduation + europe because I did both last month I guess




So, that's it.... not super funny... but that's my blog google and yahoo search list. I hope you've found it entertaining. And now, back to studying for me...

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

How did you do that? Pretty cool if you ask me (but I am a geek). Of course I don't think my blog would work becaue I can't manage to get it to come up on ANY searches. Maybe becasue it isn't public? Is your's public?

7:27 PM  
Blogger CWH said...

You can set up to track your site at: www.blogpatrol.com and then put the code for their counter/tracker on your template. And yes, it really only works if your blog is public.

8:11 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Thanks! I was thinking of going public anyway. :) And I probably just messed up your counts for the day b/c I kept going back to see what you said ("what was that URL again?", "Huh?"). ;)

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home