Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Trying to get things done

I'm trying to get all of my errands out of the way before the really intense studying happens for the next week and a half.

The shower in our guest bathroom has no hot water. We have no idea when that started, since we'd never tried to use it until of course my parent came to visit and they had no hot water. Now that they'll be back in two weeks we're trying to figure out what's wrong and get something fixed before then. But, who knows how bad it is or how much it'll cost. It's definitely something our inspector should have caught which is what makes me so peeved about it all. So, tomorrow I check out the BBB and try to find a plumber.

I also am taking Tiger to doggie day care tomorrow for his "evaluation". Yes, I had to fill out a three page application to get my doggie into a daycare. (I can hear Jessica laughing from here) I'm going to a wedding in two weeks and I found a place that does boarding and doggie daycare. Since it's a Friday night wedding, I can drop him off to play at the daycare all day Friday and then pick him up Saturday night when we get back. The bonus is he'll have fun and not be locked in a cage for two straight days. Another bonus is it doesn't cost any more than regular boarding!! The girl who runs it also runs flyball, so I'll have to chat with her tomorrow about Tampa flyball. The dog goes for half a day of daycare tomorrow as a try-out to see if he's cool with all the other dogs already there. If things go well, he's in! Yes, it's just like private school... for dogs. I wish it were closer to my house.. I'd take him more than just when i'm doing out of town. I'd probably take him once a week to play while I'm at work just so i know he's doing more than lying around at home. (tired dogs are happy dogs!)

The other things tomorrow are boring: getting links taken out of a new watch I got (from Overstock.com) and depositing paychecks at the bank. I can't WAIT for my direct deposit to kick in i swear.

Then for the rest of the day.. study study study !! And, G should be home some time around 6pm. He'll get in early since he's at a meeting tomorrow morning in new jersey. Assuming it doesn't run late he'll get in around 6pm.. if it does run late.. 10pm for him.

So, that's my exciting life of errands and studying for Florida Boards. Hope you enjoyed it !! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

You called that one, I WAS laughing! It will be interesting to see which is harder--getting a dog or a baby into daycare. Sadly, I bet it's the dog. Now get back to studying! :)

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home