Saturday, August 27, 2005

Cute Hair and Cleanliness

I could no longer take the clutter in my place, so today was cleaning day! I mopped floors, got doggie nose prints off my windows,scrubbed the bathrooms, washed sheets and bathmats, etc. I feel so much better being in my place now. Now if I could just get G to pick up his laundry! :p

I also wondered over to the salon across the street to make an appointment. They took me right then. It was great ! So, now my hair is chin length and layered and i really like it. G also thinks it's cute which is a plus.

We're finally starting to get some rain bands from Hurricane Katrina, but nothing like they were predicting earlier in the week for us. It looks like New Orleans is going to get the brunt of it now. I don't mind the rain.. i actually kind of like it.

Off to the gym!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

oh, send me a picture of your cute new hair! Or post one. I want to dream about the day that I too can get a good haircut again... ;) Plus you always look cute with short hair.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home