Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Rainy days

Yesterday I had a really nice lunch with Dr J. I drove out to St Pete to see his office. It's HUGE !! There were at least 12 front end office staff, a massive dispensary, three exam lanes, and large pre-lim area. We had a very large lunch at a really BAD chinese restaurant that I will not be going to again. But it was great to get tips on working in the Bay Area. He gave me pointers for my interview and hints on what to take and not take. He told me the area daily rate and what my options were for the area. Apparently, they have a REALLY hard time getting relief staff and I should have no problem finding a position. He recommended that his office is a place to start out, not a long term place. (at least from what he could tell of me) I was really thankful he took the time to talk to me... he didn't have to since he's not the one interviewing me and by the time I move here he won't even be working for them anymore. He's moving back to the East Coast of Florida. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how my formal interview goes tomorrow. Wish me luck !!

Today it rains.. and I really want to go run, but it's way too cold. I'm also not sure how to get to the gym here. I have a pass key, but am unsure of where I have to go to use it. I think I have to go through the leasing office, which is very strange. If I get desperate enough and it doesn't stop raining.. I just might have to.

I can't get over how quiet this condo is. I do hear road noise, but that's about it. On a quiet, rainy day like this it just makes me want to go back to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home