Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Postponed

Well, the only thing I had to do today got postponed til Thursday. Apparently, the recruiter for the Tampa Bay Optometric Group had to go to Naples. So, I now have no interview until Thursday.

So, I called Dr J to see what he was up to (since he was the one organizing all of this). And now I'm going out to lunch with him. I guess we'll see how that goes. he also let me know that he's leaving the group to move back East the end of May. Now the group has TWO openings, not just one.

It's supposed to rain the next two days or so. This will give me plenty of time to work on my scuba DVD before my class starts next week.

I'm not used to the quiet of the new condo yet. Not many people have moved in, and the ones who have are working. G is also in Baltimore til thursday night so it's even quieter in my own place. I like the time away from home, but I do wish he were around to spend time with. I miss him already. It's weird for me to think that after this, the next time I'm going to see him will be graduation !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home