Sunday, February 20, 2005

Sideways

Even though today was raining and muggy, it was a good day. I managed to get up relatively early for me on a Sunday (830am) and headed out for a run with the dog. Which, is something we both thoroughly enjoy.

After the run, I got ready to go out and headed down to Buffalo Speedway to meet up with a friend for a fish taco lunch. I LOVE the fish tacos at Berry Hill. If you're in Houston and haven't been there, you're missing out !!

We went to River Oaks to see the movie Sideways which i'd been hearing great things about. It was a FABULOUS movie. It makes you laugh and stop and think. There's one character you'll love to hate, but you just can't help but love him too. We all know at least one guy like him. And, you'll hope to have at least one friend as good as his future best man. If you haven't seen the movie... I HIGHLY recommend it. It did make me miss the rolling hills and wine country of california, though. :(

Now, I have to remember how to study. They're testing us tomorrow over the two day all-weekend seminar they made me sit through at the beginning of the month. JOY! so, I actually have to study this evening. JOY! I wonder if I remember how. Hmmmm. Guess we'll find out.

All this though, after I eat and watch "Extreme Makeover Home". I love that show !!

1 Comments:

Blogger Megalofyia said...

Where are you? Haven't seen you in a while. :( Incidently I updated my blog. ;)

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home